Monday, November 10, 2014

It's a long time since I blogged.  I might have forgotten all about it except that I have a web page under construction.  It's a steep learning curve for me.  At the age of 80, I am still wondering how it is that tempus fugits.  Anyway, I have not blogged because 1st, I am doing a bunch of other things and 2nd, because I can never think of anything smart to write.  The reason I am beginning again is that there will be a link on my web page that says, 'blog'.  So there has to be a page to link it to.  I'm hoping the web page will be ready before I take off for Sicily on November 26.  After a month there, I will be going to Qatar to see Megan for all of January, returning on February 6.

All these dates, all these times passing.  They even pass as I write this.  Here is last month's calendar page.  I have a fairly complete one for every month for the last 10 years or so. 

No comments:

Post a Comment